A collection of works by others I deem as quality enough to share
- Geeks, MOPs, and sociopaths in subculture evolution - The way subcultures live and die by the lack of gatekeeping and the infiltration of abusers along with a solution.
- When Free Software Isn't (Practically) Superior - To BTFO those "but wangblows werks!!" people.
- Why Open Source Misses the Point of Free Software - Why the Open Source movement, and the term, is really an impractical misnomer for free as in freedom software.
- Why I Use the GPL and Not Cuck Licenses - An article on how the GNU GPL is the superior software license.
- Making Free Money off Credit Cards - An article on how to churn credit cards for making money. More research into the topici s suggested to see if its right for you.
- The Fragility of Physics - An article on how physics is one of the most fragile sciences to exist
- Science vs. Soyence - An article jabbing at human arrogance in knowledge and pop-science.
- The Parable of Alien Chess - A critique of the pursuit of predictability that exists in science.
- Veganism Is the Pinnacle of Bugmanism - An article on why veganism as a concept is retarded in every way, shape, and form.
- Hedonism, Asceticism and the Hermetic Answer - An article on an alternative philosophical worldview in where the purpose of life is the celebration of creation.
- Conspiratorial Thinking and "Multiple Outs" - An article on the concept of "Multiple Outs" of situations and how that applies to both the personal and political world.
- Why It's Bad to Have High GDP - An article on the overuse and over valuation of GDP as it comes to assertaining how people live and their value.
- René Descartes - Fifth Meditation - An ontological proof for God's existance with annotations as for ease of reading.
- Immanuel Kant - Existence Is Not a Predicate (Apart of Critique of Pure Reason) - A rebuttle to the ontological proof for God's existance with annotations as for ease of reading. (Warning! Kant is tough to read so multiple read overs are expected as to have a full grasp)
- Ted Kaczynski - The System’s Neatest Trick - Talks about "The System" and how it diverts "rebellious feeling" into causes that over all cause the betterment of "The System".
- Technology, communism and the Brown Scare - Enumerations of the current anti-rightism fear that exists in the technological spheres. Also enumerates the issues with "protected classes" (marginalized people) and other critical or social justice concepts. Introduces the concept of "The Cathedrial" (what some would refer to as "The System"; defined by the current socio-political rights and wrong. A form of Zeitgeist).
- A Formalist Manifesto - A crash-course of Moldbug's political backdrop and philosophy. A mix of anti-democratic, pro-privtization, and anti-centralization content packed into one 30 page essay.
- IQ Shredders - An article that details the issue with immigrant magnet cities in how they both negatively effect the host city (and its nation) and the immigrants nation by means of creating what is known as a IQ Shredder.
- "Tradition, Conservatism, and Reaction", with Mark Citadel - The differences between Tradition, Conservativism, and Reaction and how these concepts relate to the displacement of society.
WARNING: Under no circumstances should you in any way use any audio ripping and downloading application (such as youtube-dl) to download these playlists. It is legally imperative (as it pertains to 2021 copyrigh law) that you never run youtube-dl (or other audio ripping service) with any flags for sound quality optimization as this may be a higher violation of copyright law (as more data is being downloaded). You have been warned to NEVER partake in any form of internet piracy now that you know about these links and any actions you take is your own and entirely your own.
- All CC licensing allows for free distribution of copies of the work for personal use. The magnet link has more than just the CC licensed works and it is legally imperative that you don't download those.