Personal Site Index
A collection of websites that I deem worthy enough to share.
- The Free Software Foundation's Website - The website for those behind the GNU Project. Very useful for learning about the philosophy behind free software and staying up to date on rallying points and goals for the free software community.
- GNU Operating System - The website of the GNU Operating System, a major part of GNU/Linux.
- Spyware Watchdog - A website dedicating to exposing common programs as spyware.
- KMS_VL_ALL - A Windows Keygen
- ATOMIC ROCKETSHIPS OF THE SPACE PATROL - Dedicated to armature rocket science
- Revised Font Stack - A list of the most common pre-installed fonts. Great for web-designers who wish to keep to a minimalist look and feel.
- Eldritch Data - A Security and GNU/Linux based website with plenty of articles and lists pertaining to technology.
- Hello World Collection - A collection of hello world programs in many different programming languages.
- 99 Bottles of Beer - Similar to the above website, but instead with the common '99 bottles of beer program'.
- Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License - A public domain-like license that can be used for whatever purpose one wants. If you don't wish to put your work under the GNU GPL/CC BY-SA, don't care about attribution, and don't like formality then this is the perfect license for you.
- LandChad - A site dedicated to being an easy-to-access and easy-to-understand tutorial in hosting your own stuff on the internet.
- Growstuff - A free software website dedicated to sharing information about gardening and crops. Users are able to make posts about their gardens and even share seeds via the site.
- Invidious - A freedom-respecting, light-weight front end for YouTube.
- Teddit - A freedom-respecting, light-weight front end for Reddit.
- Nitter - A freedom-respecting, light-weight front end for Twitter.
- Snopyta - An online, free software service provider.
- based.cooking - A based and bloatless cooking website that focuses on ease of use first.
- Zeronet - A website that hosts installing information and documentation about the decentralized web application Zeronet. Useful for hosting sites without the need of a centralized server.
- InterPlanetary File System - A website that hosts installing information and documentation about the decentralized storage system IPFS. Useful for distributing content in a permanent way.
- Awesome IPFS Projects - A catalog of awesome projects that make use of IPFS.
- The InstallGentoo Wiki - /g/'s wiki. Good starting place for software and technology usage, specifically in regards to free software.
- Meta-Nomad - A philosophy website that has a focus on modernity.
- FChan - Federated image board. Currently really small and works as a proof of concept.
- Nasa Photojournal - An archive of high quality pictures NASA took.
- trash.fan - Trashy text-board for anonymous posting
- Exploseek - A Meta-search engine with a focus on finding certain file types.
- MMNT - A FTP-Orientated Search Engine
- Wiby - A search engine that can be used to find obscure websites.
- Shitlib - Free library for taboo works.
People's Personal Pages, Philosophies, Politics, and Pennings
- Luke Smith's Webpage - The website of notorious Classic RuneScape avatar Luke Smith. Plenty of quality articles to read with a mix of Philosophy, Linguistics, and Technology.
- Richard Stallman's Personal Site - The website of famous free software advocate and former MIT faculty member. Most of the website is dedicated to Stallman's personal works and actions, more specifically, his politics.
- Not Related! - The Website of Luke Smith's podcast. Mostly focuses on Philosophy, Politics, and History.
- Bargain Bin Philosophy - A Philosophy website that focuses on anti-modernist thought. An interesting look upon the world, but doesn't tout itself as the end-all-be-all of knowledge.
- Unqualified Reservations - The blog of Mencius Moldbug, a prominent neo-reactionary figure. Supposed Origin of the term "Red pill". Best read with an open-mind and without tainting. There is much guidance on how to get started on the website.
- tilde.club - A set of websites all hosted under one domain (similar to neocities).
- Ctrl-C Club - Ditto of above. Focus on technology.
- Stravers - A website that hosts a blog, an exploration of mathematics, and a gondola archive.
- Wesley's cyber space - A small blog similar to this one that focuses a bit more on technology.
- Cublex's Megasite - A teenager's personal website. Mostly filled with experiences throughout the day and personal projects. Entertaining look at what an average teenager thinks about.
- The White Rose - A website that archives the leaflets and members of the WWII-era non-violent Nazi resistance movement, White Rose.
- MAKE FRONTEND SHIT AGAIN! - The greatest socio-political cause of the 21st century.
- yyyyyyy.info - Digital Vomit
- yvettesbridalformal - Ditto of above
- Sentimental Corp - Schizophrenia
- TIME CUBE 4ce - High-octane, impactful, bold, and stunning science for the modern age. Proof that Belly-Button Logic Works.
- jestershelter FTP - FTP archive used for digital storage. Occasionally updates with new content.
- Stravers' Gondola Archive - An internet archive of Gondola videos. :-DDDD Benis!
- Peelopaalu - Collection of websites
- /g/'s Good Sites - Ditto of above
- Cybernetic culture research unit - The experimental cultural theorist collective's website.